Speech Pathologist — Providing Assistance to Children in El Paso
Pediatric Speech Therapy
- Children with speech issues deserve the best service
- As a top-rated speech therapy center, Pasitos Clinic can provide all-encompassing care to children in the El Paso area
- Place your child in the care of a highly reviewed pediatric therapy team
- We strive to provide affordable and reliable care to children and families of the Southwest
- If you’re looking for high-quality speech therapy services, choose Pasitos Clinic as your local team
- We take what our past patients have to say into consideration. Take a look at our reviews to see what they have to say!
- Pasitos Clinic was established with the goal to provide superior speech therapy services to children in need
- We continuously acquire high ratings from happy families!
- As a pediatric therapy clinic, we work hand-in-hand with your child’s doctor to achieve the greatest results
- If your child is facing issues with speech, it’s time to seek attention from a speech therapy specialist
What El Paso Parents Should Know About Pediatric Speech Therapy
Speech-language pathology is the scientific study and treatment of defects, disorders, and malfunctions of speech and voice. Issues may include stuttering, lisping or lalling. Speech-language pathology also deals with language disturbances such as aphasia or delayed language acquisition. Pasitos Clinic provides pediatric speech therapy to children in need in the El Paso area. Children with developmental issues often face a variety of speech-related problems. Through therapy, children in need will be able to overcome the many hurdles they’re facing.
Understanding Pediatric Speech Therapy
If your child stutters or is having trouble putting sentences together, then it may be time to visit a speech pathologist. Pasitos Clinic provides pediatric speech therapy services to children in the El Paso area. When a child has difficulties with speech, it’s necessary to tackle the issue as soon as possible. Through pediatric speech therapy, the child’s communication challenges will be treated. Not only does speech therapy deal with verbal communication, it also tends to oral motor issues, which include chewing and swallowing. Depending on your child’s needs, the Pasitos Clinic team will formulate a plan of action that will address all of the fundamental issues in an effective manner.
What Our Therapy Services Entail
Speech-language pathologists help children with articulation skills and speech intelligibility. By assessing the child’s articulation skills, the Pasitos Clinic team will be able to formulate a personalized speech therapy plan that will target certain issues. Personalized care will produce the best outcomes. If your child is facing issues relating to speech or articulation, our team can help.
How to Know If Your Child Needs Pediatric Speech Therapy Services
Children who babble or have trouble stitching together sentences might be facing speech-related issues. Children with autism or Down syndrome tend to face speech and language disorders. If you’ve noticed your child has been having issues with speech, it may be time to visit Pasitos Clinic. Although these issues are more common in children with autism and Down syndrome, they can still manifest in other children.
It’s important to understand that no two children are alike so particular therapy needs will differ from patient to patient. In order to provide the most personalized therapy services, the Pasitos Clinic team will evaluate your child’s specific needs. Once the evaluation is complete, we’ll be able to formulate a pediatric speech therapy plan that will adequately suit the needs of your little one.