Physical Therapist — Providing All-Encompassing Care to El Paso’s Children
Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Children deserve to live their best lives; with our pediatric physical therapy services, this can become a reality
- We’re proud to be the top choice for families in the El Paso area
- Our highly reviewed team of professionals is ready to provide top-notch care!
- Pasitos Clinic provides affordable assistance for your child’s wellbeing
- As a local pediatric physical therapy clinic, we can tend to children with ADHD, autism, and down syndrome
- We always appreciate what our clients have to say; take a look at our excellent reviews!
- Pasitos Clinic is an El Paso-based physical therapy center specializing in pediatric care
- It’s best for parents to choose a pediatric physical therapy clinic with high ratings
- By working with your child’s doctor, we’ll be able to provide the most well-rounded service
- With the help of a specialist from Pasitos Clinic, your child will be able to live life to the fullest
- By starting pediatric physical therapy services as early as possible, your child will be able to live a happy and healthy life without pain!
Pediatric physical therapy is the treatment or management of a physical disability, malfunction, or pain by exercise, massage, hydrotherapy without the use of medicines, surgery, or radiation. Physical therapists are devoted to helping children with disabilities or developmental issues to improve their lives. At Pasitos Clinic, our team takes on a collaborative approve by working with children and their parents in order to achieve success. Through physical therapy, a child should be able to function independently.
Pasitos Clinic provides pediatric physical therapy services to children in the El Paso area. We also offer advocacy and education services to guide parents and family members through the rehabilitation process.
How To Know If Your Baby Needs Physical Therapy
It’s often difficult for parents to know whether or not their child is in need of physical therapy. Since the child is young and may not be able to articulate accordingly, it’s up to the parent to pay attention to the most common signs. Small signs, such as the inability to keep up with friends or classmates during recess, can point towards the need for physical therapy. If your baby:
- Prefers to turn their head to only one side
- Is not bearing weight on their legs by the time they reach 6 months of age
- Is not sitting by 8 months
- Is not crawling by 12 months
- Is not walking by 18 months
Then it’s time to contact Pasitos Clinic. Since babies can’t communicate, it’s the parent’s responsibility to pay attention to these signs. The sooner the baby receives physical therapy, the better the outcome will be.
How Children Can Benefit from Physical Therapy
When a child suffers from a developmental issue, it’s best to seek physical therapy as opposed to surgical or medicinal options. Physical issues can be dealt with appropriately without putting the child’s internal health at risk. Through fun, playful activities, the child will be able to build up strength in order to live a happy, comfortable life. If you’ve noticed your child having issues or struggling with simple activities, contact Pasitos Clinic. Our team will evaluate your child’s needs and provide the right guidance in order for your child to surpass any physical issues.
What to Expect from Physical Therapy
The goal of pediatric physical therapy is to help children who have developmental or special needs to build up strength and endurance through exercise, massage, hydrotherapy, or other non-surgical options. Pediatric physical therapy looks like nothing more than fun, playful activities. This way, physical disabilities or malfunctions can be treated while the child plays and has fun. When you visit Pasitos Clinic, our team of professionals will provide the information and guidance you require in order to make the right decision. After our initial consultation, your child’s physical therapy will begin. Since the needs of every child are different, it’s necessary for our physical therapists to get acquainted with the child’s issues or disabilities. This way we’ll be able to provide the best medical care possible.
Contact Pasitos Clinic Today!
If your child is in need of physical therapy services, Pasitos Clinic is ready to help. We accept most major insurance as well as some private insurances. Contact us today to learn more about what we have to offer. Most importantly, take the first step towards the improvement of your child’s well being today!