Occupational Therapist – Serving El Paso
Pediatric Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy is a therapeutic approach to build, recover, or adapt individual’s skills through the use of assessments, modalities and therapeutic interventions, in order to improve individual’s ability to perform their every occupations and functions in roles at home, school, workplace, and in the community.
Occupational Therapy may address a wide variety of skills surrounding a child’s life to include:
- Cognitive skills such as processing, comprehension, memory recall and executive functioning skills.
- Scholastic skills such as handwriting, fine motor control, fine motor precision, and visual motor integration.
- Gross motor functions such as balance, strength and upper limb coordination or other factors affecting range of motion and functional mobility.
- Developmental milestones, reflexes, and age appropriate skills
- Self-Regulation, attention, impulsivity and socialization skills.
- Sensory Processing to include aversion to certain visual, auditory, tactile, vestibular, and proprioceptive inputs.
Contact Our Team Today!
If you’re in the El Paso area and you believe your child requires pediatric occupational therapy services, Pasitos Clinic can help. We accept most major insurance as well as some private insurance options. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your child!